Gravitational waves, Concrete on Mars, and just how much money can one seven-year-old spend in the Jurassic World app?
These stories and more today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Marvel Officially Announces Ryan Coogler To Direct Black Panther (bleedingcool.com)
- There are 67 characters being considered for Avengers: Infinity War (polygon.com)
- ABC Confirms Pilot Order For Marvel’s Most Wanted (bleedingcool.com)
- Marvel & ABC Developing Second Comedy Series After Damage Control (screenrant.com)
- Scientists find a way to make concrete on Mars (engadget.com)
- iPod gets new lease of life as ATM PIN stealer (cultofmac.com)
- Dad demands refund from Apple after son is able to spend £4,000 on iPad game without realising (crawleynews.co.uk)
- Canadian dad discovers $8,000 bill from his FIFA Ultimate Teen (gamesradar.com)
- Rumors Are Flying That We Finally Found Gravitational Waves (gizmodo.com)
- David Bowie wasn’t just an incredible artist, but a tech visionary too (qz.com)