The Expanse is expanding, Cadbury Creme Eggs are very important, and we still Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing. Neither should you, especially when that thing is Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Spotify and Genius are collaborating on info-rich Behind the Lyrics playlists (theverge.com)
- SyFy Channel Renews ‘The Expanse’ for a More Expansive Second Season (space.com)
- Cadbury Creme Egg sales plummet (businessinsider.com)
- NASA forms planetary task force against asteroid threats (engadget.com)
- EA announces Origin Access, $4.99 monthly subscription for PC games (polygon.com)
- Dalian Wanda to buy Legendary Entertainment stake for $3.5bn (bbc.com)