A Dungeon Masters Guild, a newly discovered cache of retro games, and yet another attempt by the government to hack your phone. Yep, that certainly sounds like Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Private messages at work can be read by European employers (bbc.com)
- D&D 5e opens up, lets adventurers sell creations in print and online (arstechnica.com)
- A proposed bill in New York would force Apple to allow backdoor access to user data, or be fined (9to5mac.com)
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem? – Consumerist (consumerist.com)
- Classic game publisher cleans out its closet, makes thousands on eBay (arstechnica.com)
- U.S. Customs seizes cache of counterfeit wearables (slashgear.com)