The world is doomed and it’s flat as a brick. Some crooks find out there’s money in Magic. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- ‘Three minutes’ left until the apocalypse (usatoday.com)
- Twitter Has Stopped Showing Ads to Some VIP Users (recode.net)
- $75,000 Worth Of Magic Cards Stolen In Games Store Robbery (kotaku.com)
- Google’s Inbox app now has smarter search results (engadget.com)
- Apple reports a quarterly profit of $18.4 billion, the largest in history (theverge.com)
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson Gets Into A Rap Battle With B.o.B Over Flat Earth Theory : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)