German fusion, Google fights ISIS and the FAA throws a penalty flag for illegal drones downfield. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- There are 3.57 degrees of separation between you and all of Facebook (engadget.com)
- Hey, drone owners! Don’t fly at the Super Bowl (arstechnica.com)
- No evidence that fitness trackers make you healthier, study says (telegraph.co.uk)
- Google is now showing anti-ISIS ads to potential extremists (mashable.com)
- Nuclear Fusion Hit a Massive Milestone in Germany (vice.com)
- Theranos Hopes to Fix Its Problems With a … Writer? (wired.com)