Human astronauts, the search for aliens, and two, count ’em two, references to Sweden. The writers are not at all sucking up to the show-runner on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- How Scott Kelly’s year in space may have changed his body (theverge.com)
- If We Want to Find Aliens, We Should Search for the Ones Searching for Us (vice.com)
- In Sweden’s 1st unstaffed food shop, all you need is a phone (ap.org)
- Jay Z’s Tidal Music Hit by Lawsuit and Layoffs (fortune.com)
- Forget aspirin. How about tarantula venom to ease your pain? (cnet.com)
- Bill Gates loses to surprise celebrity in Twitter grammar stakes (cnet.com)