We’ll follow robots anywhere, you can look at all the pictures on our camera roll app, and let’s watch movies in our self driving cars. It’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- We may all happily follow our robot overlords to disaster (arstechnica.com)
- If You’ve Got the Guts, This App Shares Your Camera Roll for You (wired.com)
- Ford hopes you’ll watch movies in self-driving cars (engadget.com)
- Facebook wants to detect slang before it’s popular (engadget.com)
- FBI quietly changes its privacy rules for accessing NSA data on Americans | US news (theguardian.com)