A Volkswagen resignation, combat dolphins, and Flickr just doesn’t learn. It’s a long road, but we promise to end on a high note on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Volkswagen USA CEO Michael Horn is out in wake of diesel scandal (theverge.com)
- Legion M Looks To Create The World’s First Fan-Owned Entertainment Company (bleedingcool.com)
- Uploading Photos to Flickr Is No Longer Free, So Bye Flickr (wired.com)
- Recent Xbox Live downtime could lead to compensation from Microsoft (neowin.net)
- Russia looks to buy five dolphins with perfect teeth and killer instinct | World news (theguardian.com)
- Goodyear’s Awesome New Spherical Tire Design For Autonomous Cars (singularityhub.com)