Pay with your face, fight cellphones with lasers, and find new ways to cut the cord. We’re all about innovation on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Amazon Files Patent For Pay-By-Selfie System – Consumerist (consumerist.com)
- The Hyperloop Will Feature “Augmented” and “Interactive” Windows (inverse.com)
- Xbox Finally Opens the Door for Multiplayer Across Consoles (wired.com)
- Sony’s PlayStation Vue cord-cutting TV service goes nationwide, now starts at $30 per month (cnet.com)
- Twitch is helping developers create games designed for streaming (theverge.com)
- A New Weapon for Battling Cellphones in Theaters: Laser Beams (nytimes.com)