Playstation VR, human-machine hybrid medical tech, and we’ll check in on the latest developments in the U.S. government’s battle with Apple. This is definitely the stuff of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- FBI v. Apple is a security and privacy issue. What about civil rights? (arstechnica.com)
- Apple fires back: “Government is adept at devising new surveillance techniques” (arstechnica.com)
- Apple Music secures rights to mixes and DJ mixes; brings EDM artist deadmau5 to Beats 1 (9to5mac.com)
- ‘Cyborg heart patch’ combines electronics and living tissue (engadget.com)
- PlayStation VR needs a camera but it isn’t in the $400 bundle (engadget.com)
- Omnifocal Glasses Could Focus On Whatever You’re Looking At Automatically (popularmechanics.com)