Robots, Apple, and Nintendo. Wow, are the writers just typing words into a random story generator? Find out on today’s Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Google Puts Boston Dynamics Up for Sale in Robotics Retreat (bloomberg.com)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Carl’s Jr. wants to open automated location (businessinsider.com)
- Universal Pictures made different Straight Outta Compton trailers for different races (theverge.com)
- Nintendo’s first smartphone app, a social game called Miitomo, launches in Japan (techcrunch.com)
- Young people prefer an Internet connection to daylight (cnet.com)