Google’s Fiber Phone isn’t a dietary supplement, Hospitals aren’t cyber safe, and plants aren’t learning. But this is still Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Rare example of lost language found on stone hidden 2500 years ago (arstechnica.com)
- Google announces $10 home phone service for Fiber subscribers (neowin.net)
- Twitter now lets users add image descriptions to help the visually impaired (theverge.com)
- Having a fridge laser could spare you from food poisoning (arstechnica.com)
- Two more healthcare networks caught up in outbreak of hospital ransomware (arstechnica.com)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)