Uber is facing another lawsuit, Buzz Aldrin is giving us a tour of Mars, and that missing Japanese space station has been seen spinning out of control by Roswell aliens. Or a human astronomer. Find out which, today on Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Judge calls Uber algorithm “genius,” green-lights surge-pricing lawsuit (arstechnica.com)
- NASA’s use of HoloLens puts you on Mars with Buzz Aldrin (engadget.com)
- TSA paid IBM $47,400 for an app that only pointed right or left (mashable.com)
- FBI Says a Mysterious Hacking Group Has Had Access to US Govt Files for Years (vice.com)
- Evidence emerges that 45% of common sunscreen ingredients mess with sperm function (sciencealert.com)
- Japanese X-ray observatory seen spinning out of control (arstechnica.com)