Science helps the paralyzed, ESPN gets drones and the US Congress confuses us. As always. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- A paralyzed man’s brain implant let him move his fingers to play a guitar video game (theverge.com)
- White House threatens veto of GOP’s anti-net neutrality bill (arstechnica.com)
- Lytro 755MP Cinema light field camera set to revolutionize filmmaking (macnn.com)
- IDRA and ESPN Announce Drone Racing International Media Distribution Partnership (idra.co)
- Sling TV addresses one of its biggest problems with debut of a streaming service for multiple devices (techcrunch.com)
- Email privacy bill advances with strong support (washingtonpost.com)