Germs, QWERTY, and mosquito killing billboards. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Germ Study Finds Each City Has Its Own Microbe Signature (nbcnews.com)
- Hasbro Cinematic Universe Takes Shape With Michael Chabon, Brian K. Vaughan, Akiva Goldsman (Exclusive) (hollywoodreporter.com)
- Your brain’s reaction to celeb pics may create the most secure form of ID (arstechnica.com)
- The layout of QWERTY keyboards shapes our feelings about words (newscientist.com)
- This billboard kills mosquitos by mimicking human sweat (theverge.com)