Google wants to take you to Funky Town, a California court wants you to Unfollow (at least during a trial) and a fork that’s Electric. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Larry Page’s dream of building a ‘Google Island’ could be coming true (theverge.com)
- Mechanical doping: Cyclist gets 6-year ban for using bike with hidden motor (cnet.com)
- Dining with the electric fork that could save lives (engadget.com)
- Judge rules in favor of “likely guilty” murder suspect found via stingray (arstechnica.com)
- Jurors caught using social media could be fined up to $1,500 (arstechnica.com)