Marvel talks about whitewashing, a meteorologist wishes she could do some window washing and a CEO washes away 20 years of her life. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- CEO tests “crazy” genetic therapy on herself, claims it added 20 years of life (arstechnica.com)
- Game Critic Keeps YouTube Vids Ad-Free By Creating ContentID Feeding Frenzy (techdirt.com)
- Marvel’s multi-million dollar whitewashing problem | News (geek.com)
- ‘Doctor Strange’ screenwriter clarifies statements on casting of Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One (ew.com)
- Comcast announces its acquisition of DreamWorks for $3.8 billion (arstechnica.com)
- Even weather forecasts aren’t safe from Windows 10 upgrade prompts (theverge.com)