Nintendo wants your data, Google wants to get sexy, and Microsoft really wants to get to that billion mark for Windows 10 adoption. All we want is Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Microsoft stays true to its word, will end free Windows 10 upgrades on July 29 (appleinsider.com)
- NASA saved the Kepler space telescope from a critical error last month (extremetech.com)
- Someone Replaced Notorious ‘Locky’ Ransomware With a Dud File (vice.com)
- Nintendo’s Charming ‘Miitomo’ Could Be the Most Brilliant Data Mining App Ever (vice.com)
- Google Is Feeding Romance Novels To Its Artificial Intelligence Engine To Make Its Products More Conversational (buzzfeed.com)
- 78% of active Reddit threads mention Hitler (cnn.com)