A Captain America kerfuffle, pain-feeling robots, and are eight-inch floppies making a comeback? Find out right now, on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Captain America Writer Nick Spencer Gets Death Threats On Social Media (bleedingcool.com)
- America’s nuclear missiles are still controlled by floppy disk (thenextweb.com)
- German scientists are training robots to ‘feel’ pain (engadget.com)
- On Thursday NASA added air to an inflatable module, and it didn’t inflate (arstechnica.com)
- China unveils ‘straddling bus’ design to beat traffic jams | World news (theguardian.com)
- Ice-cream bars as a hangover cure? Thank you, South Korea (cnet.com)