Smart earplugs, smart toothbrushes, and is Facebook listening to your thoughts? It’s time to start your week with a smart and spooky Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Facebook Says It’s Definitely Not Listening to Your Phone’s Microphone to Target You With Ads (gizmodo.com)
- Nest’s time at Alphabet: A “virtually unlimited budget” with no results (arstechnica.com)
- Rogue One reshoots: What’s true and false about the changes to the Star Wars film (ew.com)
- US Army’s smart earplugs spare soldiers from loud noises (engadget.com)
- The Prophix smart toothbrush will film the inside of your mouth (engadget.com)
- New “Diverging Diamond” Intersection Cuts Accidents by Sixty Percent (fortune.com)