Twitter’s throwing everything against the wall, new tech let’s us be a fly on the wall, and Siri gets into the baby-saving game. We’ve got some crazy stories today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Twitter Is Inviting Users to Become ‘Twitter Insiders’ to Shape Its Direction (vice.com)
- FBI wants access to Internet browser history without a warrant in terrorism and spy cases (washingtonpost.com)
- Mom uses Siri to save toddler’s life (mashable.com)
- BEAM Open for the First Time (nasa.gov)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Wype is proof that we have reached peak First World problems (cnet.com)