Google unveils the new look of search, Londoners unveil the nude look of dining, and monkeys unveil the new thinking in power plant security. This is Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Tech firms want to save the auto industry—and the connected car—from itself (arstechnica.com)
- Monkey knocks out a whole nation’s power (cnet.com)
- As company seeks to build AI-powered asteroids, what could go wrong? (arstechnica.com)
- Google tests a cleaner look for Search (engadget.com)
- No phones, no lights. Welcome to the new naked restaurant (cnet.com)