Google is not altering there search results to favor a political candidate, student researchers decide who has the best superpower, and someone’s learning to meme. Find out who on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- This Ancient Greek Astronomy Computer May Be 1,000 Years Ahead Of Its Time (vice.com)
- AI Is Learning to Meme (vice.com)
- Is Google Biased Toward Hilary Clinton? (digitaltrends.com)
- The first ‘Star Trek’ VR game arrives this fall (engadget.com)
- Who’s the best-equipped superhero? Student research settles ‘superpower showdown’ — University of Leicester (le.ac.uk)