More Apple rumors, ads based on emoji, and don’t hold your breath waiting for aliens to find us. It may be a while. So let’s pass the time with Geekdays.
Note: If you’re seeing this being downloaded a second time, it’s because the previous version had some audio issues. This is the definitive version of this episode.
Show notes and links:
- Resources found in macOS Sierra hint at upcoming OLED touch bar, Touch ID support, more (9to5mac.com)
- Introducing emoji targeting | Twitter Blogs (twitter.com)
- Anti-ISIS Hacktivists Are Attacking the Internet Archive (vice.com)
- ISIS Twitter accounts hijacked to display gay porn (thenextweb.com)
- Crunchyroll’s parent creates a streaming service for geeks (engadget.com)
- Alien Contact Unlikely for Another 1,500 Years: Study (msn.com)
- Cluck you: Bolivia rejects Bill Gates’ donation of hens | World news (theguardian.com)