Service provider’s can’t infringe on copyrights, mobile carriers can’t give out free lunches, there is such a thing as Toasted Skin Syndrome. Ewwww. It’s Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Vimeo wins appeal against record labels in copyright lawsuit (theverge.com)
- The Star Trek Axanar Lawsuit Is Not Over (bleedingcool.com)
- ‘Guccifer 2.0’ Is Likely a Russian Government Attempt To Cover Up Their Own Hack (vice.com)
- Domino’s feels the heat with T-Mobile Tuesday, pulls free pizza promotion (neowin.net)
- The FDA just approved this gross weight-loss device that sucks food from your stomach (sciencealert.com)
- Stop your computer from overheating by stacking copper coins on it (sciencealert.com)