Teaching computers ethics, more robot abuse and yet something else that will make you go blind if you keep doing it. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Watch Boston Dynamics’ newest robodog fetch a soda and slip on a banana peel (arstechnica.com)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Hubble Confirms New Dark Spot on Neptune (nasa.gov)
- Adele’s 25 is coming to Spotify tomorrow, seven months after its release (theverge.com)
- In the battle of the restaurant apps, almost everyone is losing, even McDonalds | VentureBeat | Apps (venturebeat.com)
- Smartphone users temporarily blinded after looking at screen in bed | Technology (theguardian.com)