We’ve got a great show for you today; with more news about net neutrality, Google news, and … Coffee hacking?
Show notes and links:
- Bill Nighy – Wikipedia
- Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 – Wikipedia
- First North American Website Launched at SLAC 20 Years Ago Today SLAC Today
- Instagram Hits 300 Million Monthly Users To Surpass Twitter, Keeps It Real With Verified Badges
It’s no fad. Just nine months after hitting 200 million users, Instagram now says 300 million people use its photo app every month, with 70% of them coming..
- Google Hangouts For Android Gets Smarter, Adds Video Filters And More
Google’s Hangouts app for Android is getting a major update today, as the company’s VP of Product for Google+ Bradley Horowitz announced at..
- Post without a title
- Qualcomm, Intel, and others speak out against Title II net neutrality The Verge
Much of the fight over how to handle net neutrality has been between the two industries that have the most obvious stake in it: cable companies and web services. Today, though, 60 tech companies,…
- Google to kill News service in Spain due to new law
Google News for Spain will be nothing but a memory after December 16th. The tech titan has announced that it’s shutting down the service in the country,
- Hackers Trick Keurigs Into Making Uncopyrighted Coffee WIRED
Critics have compared Keurig’s restrictions on other brands’ coffee to DRM. And like DRM, Keurigs now appear to have been hacked.
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Character Names Revealed (PHOTOS) – The Moviefone Blog
There were plenty of new faces in the first teaser trailer for
- BBC to open theme park to exploit Doctor Who and Top Gear brands – Telegraph
The corporation’s commercial arm, BBC Worldwide, has signed a landmark deal to
open a theme park scheduled for 2020
- Golden Globes Nominations 2015
The show will air Jan. 11 on NBC.
- Steam winter sale begins December 18 according to PayPal VG247
PayPal has once again outed an upcoming Steam sale before Valve has had the chance to announce it. While I personally got an email on the matter pertaining to the Black Friday weekend sale, this time, it’s PayPal Japan which has outed the next occur…
- U.S. stocks snap 3-day losing streak but close below intraday highs –
- MY WOSHIN MASHIN MWM
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators.
Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!