The sun gets its kicks on Route 66 while Mars gets mooned. This and more on today’s still-recovering-from-the-long-weekend episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Mars may have once had lots of moons, but soon it will be down to just one (arstechnica.com)
- What’s Inside Sunscreen? The Same Stuff That’s in Silly Putty (wired.com)
- Spy Tech That Reads Your Mind by Reading Your Email (fortune.com)
- Missouri is installing solar power grabbing pavement on Route 66 (thenextweb.com)
- This link has no title (sciencedaily.com)