We’ve got a great show for you today; including news about Google Loons, Facebook Bings, and Sega Studios.
Show notes and links:
- Don Johnson – IMDb
Don Johnson, Actor: Miami Vice. Best known for his starring role as Det. Sonny Crockett on the hugely successful TV series Miami Vice (1984), Don Johnson is one of the stars who really defined the 1980s. As James “Sonny” Crockett he went toe-to-toe with drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes, assassins, illegal arms-dealers and crooked cops on a weekly basis from 1984 to 1989, appearing in a grand total of 110 episodes. The show, …
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner – Wikipedia
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II – Wikipedia
- Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor – Wikipedia
- Venera 7 – Wikipedia
- OC Remix celebrates 15 years of remixes with more music Joystiq
OC Remix’s eclectic community of musicians has been coating gaming music with fresh, metaphorical coats of genre paint for 15 years now, and they’re celeb
- Google shuts Russian office following Putin’s internet crackdown
Google will soon close its Russian engineering offices and relocate 50-odd employees, according to The Information. The search giant didn’t say why it ma
Google turns to France’s space agency for Project Loon expertise — Tech News and Analysis
Google isn’t the only one with a thing for balloons. The company announced a partnership with France’s space agency Thursday that will focus on developing internet-carrying balloons that could someday connect the more remote corners of the world. Google has been working on the balloons, called […]
- Facebook Is Ditching Bing’s Search Results
Facebook and Microsoft have had a relatively long-standing partnership when it comes to search: for years, Facebook searches would also show Bing results, and Bing queries have thrown up results from your friends. But history seems to mean very little to Facebook, which appears to have quietly killed Bing results.
- Evan Cholfin to Adapt Sega’s Videogames in Hollywood (EXCLUSIVE) Variety
- Post without a title
- Kong Skull Island: Skull Island Release Date and Title Change
There’s a Skull Island release date and title change coming. It’s now called Kong: Skull Island and will be out March 2017. Read more about it here.
- Street Fighter 5 Character Revealed At Capcom Cup – IGN
A new look at a familiar face closed out the tournament finale.
- Dow industrials suffer biggest weekly loss since 2011 – MarketWatch
U.S. stocks took a beating on Friday and the S&P 500 ended the week with the biggest loss in two-and-a-half years. The Dow Jones Industrial Average recorded its biggest weekly decline since Sep 2011.
- European stocks, Russian ruble skid as oil prices slump – MarketWatch
European stocks sink Friday, as energy shares continue to suffer from falling oil prices, leaving the Stoxx Europe 600 with its sharpest weekly decline since 2011.
- Japan stocks break losing streak as yen softens –
- Upcoming Games at IGN
A list of upcoming Games at IGN.
- Upcoming Movie Releases – Metacritic
See how well critics are rating upcoming movies in theaters at Metacritic.com
- Earnings Calendar
Read earnings call transcripts, which include commentary from executive officers and stock analysts. Search for specific transcripts or you can read the most recent, most popular, by sector, or by key focus.
- Free Music Archive: Brice Catherin
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators.
Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!