Google Sheep View, one last stingray story, and evidence that Dr. Funkenstein might have actually brought the Holy Mothership to Earth long ago. Or not. This is Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Marijuana Contains “Alien DNA” From Outside Of Our Solar System, Scientists Confirm (iflscience.com)
- AT&T’s Flying COW isn’t what you think it is (thank goodness) (thenextweb.com)
- Now it’s easy to see if leaked passwords work on other sites (arstechnica.com)
- Federal judge throws out evidence obtained by ‘stingray’ trackers (engadget.com)
- Sunscreenr will show you exactly where you forgot to put sunblock (mashable.com)
- Instead of Google Street View, this island country has Sheep View · Great Job, Internet! · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)