Drones on streetlights, methane under grass, and DuckTales back on TV. This is Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Twitter Bars Turd Blossom in Wake of Leslie Jones’s Reports of Abuse (nytimes.com)
- Amazon Patent Lets Drones Perch On Streetlight Recharging Stations (popsci.com)
- Fashion That Gets Under the Skin (nytimes.com)
- Something Is Causing Siberia’s Tundra to Literally Bubble Underground (vice.com)
- Hacker Claims to Have Sold Leaked Terrorism Watchlist ‘World-Check’ For $20,000 (vice.com)
- DuckTales Reboot Unveils New Looks for Huey, Dewey and Louie (eonline.com)