Apple hangs a torrent site out to dry, scientists want to hang live chickens over our beds, and our staff hangs on to our old VHS tapes. Hang tight for Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Man who built gun, flamethrower drone must comply with FAA, judge says (arstechnica.com)
- The patented “superformula” that could cause a legal headache for No Man’s Sky (arstechnica.com)
- The Colossal Screwups That Got the Alleged Kickass Torrents Owner Busted (gizmodo.com)
- Suspending a chicken over your bed could protect against Zika virus and malaria (telegraph.co.uk)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- McDonald’s let the internet design burgers and regretted it immediately (mashable.com)