We’ve got a great show for you today; with plenty of topics including Transportation, Translation, and Transporters.
Show notes and links:
- Miranda Otto – Wikipedia
- Philip K. Dick – Wikipedia
- Arthur C. Clarke – Wikipedia
- Creative Commons Unveils Machine-Readable Copyright Licenses – Creative Commons
Creative Commons licenses provide a flexible range of protections and freedoms for authors, artists, and educators. San Francisco, CA — Creative Commons, a nonprofit dedicated to promoting the creative reuse of intellectual works, launched its first product today: its machine-readable copyright licenses, available free of charge from creativecommons.org. The licenses allow copyright holders to easily inform others that their works are free for copying and other uses under specific conditions. These…
- Spanish Newspapers Want Google News Back
The Internet is like a delicate rainforest ecosystem. You remove one player and the rest suffer and die. That happened in Spain this week when the government..
- Uber Offers Free Rides During Sydney Hostage Crisis After Surge Pricing Backlash
After prices spiked as high as four times the normal fare (with prices starting at about $100 AUD) during the ongoing Sydney hostage crisis, Uber has backed..
- Jaguar’s smart windshield will eliminate blind spots
It’s hard to spot every possible road hazard. Mirrors and cameras will show what’s behind you, but your car’s roof pillars can still hide careless pedest
- Skype Translator Preview Going Live Today
Skype has been talking about, and demoing, its new real-time translation software for Skype for a while now, but users will begin getting first-hand..
- Sony Hackers Offer to Withhold Stolen Data From Promised Leak Re/code
The offer was included with the eighth release of stolen data, with promises of more to come.
- New Bond script stolen in Sony hack
London (AFP) – An “early version” of the screenplay for the new James Bond film was the latest victim of a massive hacking attack on Sony Pictures…
- Post without a title
- ‘Star Trek 3′ Director Search Narrows To Five Including Rupert Wyatt Deadline
- PlayStation Plus’ free games totaled more than $1,300 in value per subscription this year Joystiq
Sony would, of course, like you to see its PlayStation Plus service as a bargain, but how much value does it really add to your gaming life? Well, accordi
- U.S. stocks end volatile session lower –
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators.
Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!