The Democratic National Committee gets hacked and questionable fitness wearables. This and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- All Signs Point to Russia Being Behind the DNC Hack (vice.com)
- Success! Solar Impulse Completes Round-the-World Flight (popularmechanics.com)
- A Shape-Changing Shirt Displays How Your Workout Is Going (popsci.com)
- Olympic athletes are training with brain-altering headphones (engadget.com)
- Harrison Ford’s 2014 broken leg leads Star Wars producer to plead guilty (arstechnica.com)
- Harrison Ford’s Millennium Falcon Accident – The Jonathan Ross Show (youtube.com)