MRSA in your nose, Batarangs in the fender, the long life of clones. All that and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- ‘Nose-y’ Bacteria Could Yield A New Way To Fight Infection : Shots (npr.org)
- This link has no title (sciencedaily.com)
- Man Arrested After Hurling Batarang at Cop Car (seattle.gov)
- California closes the Steve Jobs license plate loophole (arstechnica.com)
- SpaceX’s Red Dragon mission will cost around $320 million, NASA hints (theverge.com)
- New Clones Of Dolly The Sheep Age No Differently Than Normal (iflscience.com)