Launching Records into space, Pokemon No Go, and we dabble in a little hypnotism. Yes, this is still Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- DNC Breach extended to systems used by Clinton campaign (arstechnica.com)
- Niantic Shuts Down ‘Pokémon Go’ Tracking App, and Players Are in Revolt (vice.com)
- See Jack White’s Third Man Records Play First Vinyl in Space (rollingstone.com)
- Waze’s new feature will remind you not to leave your child in your car (theverge.com)
- Baguette vending machine bakes up French-style bread at anytime (cnet.com)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)