Streaming deals, positive sharks, and mountain burning. We keep you guessing, today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Time Warner takes 10% stake in Hulu, joins live-streaming TV service (techcrunch.com)
- DNC staffers: FBI didn’t tell us for months about possible Russian hack (arstechnica.com)
- To Prevent a Nuclear Disaster, Washington Firefighters Burned a Whole Mountain (vice.com)
- Wealthier Homes Are Rich In Insects, Too : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)
- Sharks Are More Likable When They Swim To Upbeat Music (popsci.com)
- Carpet Cleaner Sues For Its Right to Tweet About the Olympics (gizmodo.com)