We’ve got a great show for you today; with news about mobile payments, smart cars, HBO Go, and yet more Sony hacks.
Show notes and links:
- Giovanni Ribisi – Wikipedia
- Project Blue Book – Wikipedia
- Wright brothers history: First Airplane Flight, 1903
A history of the Wright brothers First Airplane Flight in 1903.
- These Were The Top 10 Most Popular Searches On Google In 2014
Each year, Google releases a list of the topics we’ve collectively searched for the most over the past 12 months. Each year, I try and see how many I can..
- Log In – The New York Times
- Samsung in Talks With LoopPay For Wireless Phone Payments Re/code
- The potential deal would involve Samsung licensing technology from a payments startup called LoopPay.
- BMW Made A Car That Parks Itself By Talking To Your Watch
BMW is back at CES next month with a self-driving i3 that finds a space in a multi-story car lot, parks itself, and comes back to the driver when summoned through a smartwatch app. And it doesn’t even need GPS.
- HBO GO Finally Comes To Amazon Fire TV
Amazon just made good on its promise. HBO GO is now available on the Amazon Fire TV and will hit the Fire TV Stick this coming spring. Best yet, the app fully..
- Comcast, Roku cut a deal for HBO Go and Showtime streaming (update)
On the same day HBO announced its streaming service is on the Amazon Fire TV, Roku has news of its own. Re/code found an FCC filing revealing that the me
- Sony’s Future Movie List Through 2017
“Ghostbusters,” more “Men in Black,” “Jump Street,” and more.
- Sony Hack Lawsuit: Studio Hit By Class-Action By Ex-Employees Deadline
- ‘Pixels’ Posters: 1980’s Video Game Characters Invade Earth
Check out these posters for the upcoming video game sci-fi comedy Pixels showing 1980’s video game characters invading earth. See the Pixels posters.
- Valve “Would Not Publish” Hatred, Deletes From Greenlight Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Destructive Creations’ Hatred looks horrid. There’s little doubt about that. It’s a mass-murder simulator, created seemingly in order to offend, and it looks
- Ruble hits new low: Russia’s shock-and-awe move fails to halt ruble collapse – Dec. 16, 2014
There seems to be only a few options left for Russian policymakers who are trying to get the economy back on track, but none of them are particularly attractive.
- Japan stocks slide to six-week low as yen advances –
- European stocks push higher after topsy-turvy session –
- Markets Stream –
- Russian Dancing Men : animated music video : MrWeebl – YouTube
Russian Dancing Men Game out now http://bit.ly/PqrddA SUBSCRIBE for more Weebl ► http://is.gd/MoreWeebl Check out their own series ► https://www.youtube.com/…
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators.
Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!