Pizza Technology, Ignoring Security Warnings, and Bitcoins. It’s another Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Tesla Model S battery bursts into flames, car “totally destroyed” in 5 minutes (arstechnica.com)
- World’s Smartest Physicist Thinks Science Can’t Crack Consciousness (scientificamerican.com)
- In a global workplace, voice memos are the quicker, simpler, kinder alternative to email — Quartz (qz.com)
- A Mysterious Message Is Warning Bitcoiners About a ‘State Sponsored’ Attack (vice.com)
- We ignore computer security alerts up to 90% of the time, study says (cnet.com)
- Pizza Hut Made A Pizza Box Into A Working DJ Turntable (popsci.com)