Tesla gets fast, Amazon gets cheap, and the Cincinnati Zoo disappears from the internet. We’ve got some variety today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- NSA-linked Cisco exploit poses bigger threat than previously thought (arstechnica.com)
- New Tesla Model S Now the Quickest Production Car in the World (tesla.com)
- Amazon wants to sell a cheaper music subscription service that will only work on its Echo player (recode.net)
- Google will soon rank mobile sites with pop-ups lower in search (thenextweb.com)
- Why You Probably Shouldn’t Pick Your Nose (lifehacker.com)
- Harambe memes chase Cincinnati Zoo off Twitter, Facebook (mashable.com)