Biometrics, NASA, a Godzilla reference and a story all about our favorite human waste product. We’re falling into a routine on a show called Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Hackers Can Now Unlock Phones With a VR Headset and Facebook Photos (vice.com)
- NASA Is Studying Alaska’s Creepy Bubbling Lakes from Space (vice.com)
- NASA Just Flew a Spacecraft Closer To Jupiter Than Ever Before (gizmodo.com)
- Microsoft’s maps lost Melbourne because it used bad Wikipedia data • The Register (theregister.co.uk)
- Luigi The PoopBot Wants To Know What You’re Ingesting (popularmechanics.com)
- ‘SOS’ in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island (latimes.com)