Scientists admit premature announcement, the subways are wired for the internet, it’s a battle royale of spacers versus tabbers. This is your Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- So much for counter-phishing training: Half of people click anything sent to them (arstechnica.com)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Turns out the signal astronomers saw was “strong” because it came from Earth (arstechnica.com)
- New York subway is offering free ebooks (and Wi-Fi) for your commute (techcrunch.com)
- Google Coder Analyzes a Billion Files to Find a Winner in Tabs vs Spaces Debate (gizmodo.com)
- Want to Boil Water? Step 1 – Grab Some Bubble Wrap (scientificamerican.com)