Graphene in your microwave, a heck of a lot of caffeine in your coffee, and nondiscrimination in your short term rental. It’s Geek in your days. I mean Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Geoff Johns discusses his role as head of DC Films for the first time (batman-news.com)
- 1 second in the microwave makes high-quality graphene (futurity.org)
- This mysterious Maya codex has been verified as the oldest known text of ancient America (sciencealert.com)
- Log In – The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- ‘World’s strongest coffee’ is here and its caffeine levels are scarily high (mashable.com)
- Alphabet and Chipotle Are Bringing Burrito Delivery Drones to Campus (bloomberg.com)