Cloud computing that’s truly up in the air, breathalyzers that can smell weed on your breath, and private data that comes from the most initmate of places. It’s gonna be a strange Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Falcon Heavy? New Glenn? NASA chief says he’s not a “big fan” (arstechnica.com)
- How a botnet of phones could take down the 911 system (thenextweb.com)
- Satellite cloud startup inks deal for space-based cryptocurrency platform (arstechnica.com)
- Cloud Constellation Corporation’s SpaceBelt | The Information Ultra-Highway Begins Here (spacebelt.com)
- Smart Sex Toy Maker Sued for Sneakily Collecting ‘Intimate’ Data (gizmodo.com)
- Scientists discover dolphins talk to each other in sentences up to five words long | Science! (geek.com)