North Korea exposes their websites, Apple Music raises all music revenue, and a new fabric generates excitement. And electricity. We generate Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- SWIFT hopes to thwart fraudsters with detection system in wake of bank heist (arstechnica.com)
- Navy Divers Will Soon Have One Of The Most Futuristic Views On The Planet (popsci.com)
- North Korea Has Just 28 Websites (vice.com)
- The music industry is on the rebound thanks to paid streaming (theverge.com)
- Apple Music drives first serious music industry growth since 1999 (cultofmac.com)