Cell towers as missile defense, porn distributors blocking themselves and some football teams defy silly NFL rules. We’re all over the place on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- It is now a federal crime to bring a Galaxy Note 7 onto an airplane (theverge.com)
- Russia Plans to Turn Civilian Cell Phone Towers Into Cruise Missile Jammers (vice.com)
- Who Needs a Sun? Alien Life Could Survive Off of Cosmic Rays (vice.com)
- Porn sites blocked California users today to protest proposed law (engadget.com)
- The Browns and Eagles have the best response to the NFL’s anti-GIF policy (mashable.com)
- This ping-pong table plays music to the rhythm of your game (theverge.com)