Human-rights defending artificial intelligence, some crazy physics stuff, and lies, lies, lies. But we’d never lie to you on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- The Universe might have a delete button – and it could destroy physics as we know it (sciencealert.com)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Nearly 90% Of ‘Genuine’ iPhone Chargers On Amazon Are Counterfeit (forbes.com)
- AI predicts outcome of human rights cases (bbc.com)
- Hacked webcams that helped shut down the internet last week are being recalled (theverge.com)
- Webcams used to attack Reddit and Twitter recalled (bbc.com)