AOL, Sega Genesis, and The Jetsons. We totally promise this is not a twenty-year-old re-run. It’s an all-new Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- The voice of AOL’s iconic ‘you’ve got mail’ has a side gig driving Ubers (theverge.com)
- Brazil’s getting a new Sega Genesis that looks just like the old one · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- Soylent Blames Algae Product For Customers’ Violent Illnesses (vice.com)
- iRobot says 20 percent of the world’s vacuums are now robots (techcrunch.com)
- Giant Snowballs Wash Up On Siberian Beach : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)
- After 20 Minutes of Listening, New Adobe Tool Can Make You Say Anything (vice.com)