Turning gas into rock, judging books by their covers, and NASA speculating on science fiction level future space drive technology. It’s your Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Scientists Turned Carbon Dioxide Into Solid Rock In 2 Years (vice.com)
- It’s official: NASA’s peer-reviewed EM Drive paper has finally been published (sciencealert.com)
- Bizarre UFO Speculation Erupts Online After NASA’s STEREO Satellite Captures Alleged Mysterious ‘Blue Sphere’ Zooming Past The Sun [Debunked] (inquisitr.com)
- Log In – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Computer Trained To Guess Book Genre Using Only Cover Image (forbes.com)
- Fatty the robot smashes glass, injures visitor (cnet.com)