GPS in your cough syrup, some fun in NFL, and bees in the ocean. Oh my god, ocean bees? Run! It’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- US House Science Committee tweets Breitbart climate misinformation (arstechnica.com)
- Chimpanzees recognize each other’s butts the way we recognize faces (theverge.com)
- Police put GPS tracker in cough syrup, catch alleged burglars (cnet.com)
- The NFL will reportedly relax their social media rules so teams can post more GIFs and videos (techcrunch.com)
- Scientists just discovered there are ‘bees’ in the oceans (sciencealert.com)
- This sperm test via smartphone proves there’s an app for everything (thenextweb.com)